Your Work Place
- Every year businesses spend millions of
dollars recovering from severe weather events.
- Dozens of Americans die every year when they
find themselves unprepared for severe weather and
- The greatest risk an employer faces is the
liability for not being prepared.
- Thirty years ago, fatalities from
tornadoes were counted in the hundreds!
- The difference between now and then is
training and preparation.
- You can't afford to leave your work place
"Let me help
you prepare for the worst."
Severe Weather Identification and Safety
- Home and work place severe weather
- Severe weather preparation
- Public safety reporting
- Risk prevention
Dave specializes in severe weather preparation,
identification, reporting, safety and risk prevention. He has an
extensive collection of slides, video and PowerPoint presentations
designed specifically to make learning easy and effective.
- Certified by the Minnesota Department of
Emergency Management and the National Weather Service as a trainer
for eleven years.
- Skywarn spotter for 16 years.
- Board Director of Metro Skywarn for 12 years.
- Manages the Skywarn
Central Web Page and is responsible for
much of its content.
- Edits the Metro
- Three years experience providing training and
consultation in the private sector.
- Recertified by the Minnesota Department of
Emergency Management and the National Weather Service every three
email for a free consultation.
Personal Webpage: www.dej.us
Last revised: 6/23/04